Alto Douro® granite setts, flagstones & coping stones
Granite terraces & pool copings
GRANIT ALTO DOURO® granite will live up to all your expectations. It is extremely hard and robust. Non-porous, it is freeze-resistant and shock, scratch and stain resistant. It also has the advantage of being naturally non-slip.
GRANIT ALTO DOURO® brings a touch of the contemporary to your exteriors and is available in a wide range of colours: light grey, dark grey, finely grained grey, beige, pinkish hues…
This granite is exclusively European in origin and is of uniform colour and aspect. Setts, flagstones, basin and pond coping, none of our products are mass-produced or the result of endless duplication. We have no set rules apart from providing the highest quality products for our clients.
GRANIT ALTO DOURO® granite can be used to create terraces, pool coping, pillars and also attractive pedestrian paths with pretty Japanese stepping-stones.
- Setts : 4×6 – 6×8 – 8×10 – 10×12 – 12×14 or calibrated 10x10x6 – 15x15x6 – 14x20x6 (cm)
- Flagstones : 60x60x3 – 80x80x3 – 100x100x3 – 40x60x3 – 40x80x3 (cm)
- Coping stones : 30x60x3 – 30x80x3 – 30x100x4 (cm)
- Light grey
- Dark grey
- Finely grained grey
- Pinkish hue
- Punched finish
Packaging & Delivery
- Our packing methods comply with rigorous specifications: our setts are shipped in big bags (flexible intermediate bulk containers) and flagstones and coping stones are shipped on strapped, shrink-wrapped pallets. Their weight is limited to 1.7 tonnes.
- Our delivery times are of 1 week for products kept in stock and of 4 weeks for our other products.
- Delivery is made by tarpaulined truck with a maximum load of 25 tonnes. Please take note that the client must provide and finance the means of unloading the delivery.
GAD PAV 01
GAD PAV 02
GAD PAV 04
GAD PAV 05
GAD PAV 08
GAD MARG 01
GAD MARG 02
GAD MARG 03
GAD DAL 03
GAD DAL 05
GAD DAL 12
GAD DAL 13
GAD DAL 14
GAD DAL 15
GAD DAL 16
GAD DAL 18
GAD DAL 19