“Galet d’écurie” or stable cobbles
River cobbles with hewn tops
Cobbles with hewn tops also known as « stable cobbles » are the perfect choice to create original exteriors. These colourful cobbles with their rounded shapes and rustic top surfaces bring to mind the paving found in old stables. They harmonize beautifully with any decor and bring elegance and originality to your landscaping projects: terraces, courtyards, mosaic decorations and entry ways.
Hewn river cobbles offer numerous advantages:
- Protection of the environment due to the proximity of French or European cobble suppliers.
- The use of entirely natural stone to bring charm and originality to your urban spaces, perfect for both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- With a hewn surface that makes them relatively flat, they provide a comfortable walking surface.
Our cobbles perfectly match the reclaimed setts and kerbstones we sell.
- 120/200 (mm)
- 80/120 (mm)
- 60/80 (mm)
Made to measure sizes are available upon request
Tend to be light in colour, a mix of granite and basalt (cobbles from France and elsewhere in Europe).
- Hewn tops
Packaging & Delivery
- Our packing methods comply with rigorous specifications: our cobbles are packed in big bags and their weight is limited to 1.7 tonnes per big bag, that is, on average 13 m2 per big bag (weighing 130 kg per m2, joints included).
- Our delivery time is 2 to 4 weeks for products kept in stock.
- Delivery is made by tarpaulined truck with a maximum load of 25 tonnes. Please take note that the client must provide and finance the means of unloading the delivery.
GAL ECU 01
GAL ECU 02
GAL ECU 03
GAL ECU 04