“Galet tête de chat” or Cat’s head cobbles
River cobbles with rounded forms and domed tops
River cobbles also known as « Cat’s head cobbles » are a splendid choice for creating original exteriors. These colourful time and water-worn cobbles, with their rounded forms and domed tops immediately call to mind the hewn-stone village lanes of the past. They blend beautifully with all decors and make for superb landscaping effects: courtyards, mosaic decorations and original entry ways.
River cobbles offer numerous advantages:
- Protection of the environment due to the proximity of French or European cobble suppliers.
- The use of entirely natural stone to bring charm and originality to your urban spaces, perfect for both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
Our cobbles perfectly match the reclaimed setts and kerbstones we sell.
- 120/200 (mm)
- 80/120 (mm)
- 60/80 (mm)
Made to measure sizes are available upon request
Tend to be light in colour, a mix of granite and basalt (cobbles from France and elsewhere in Europe).
Packaging & Delivery
- Our packing methods comply with rigorous specifications: our cobbles are packed in big bags and their weight is limited to 1.7 tonnes per big bag, that is, on average 10,5 m2 per big bag (weighing 160 kg per m2, joints included).
- Our delivery time is 2 to 4 weeks for products kept in stock.
- Delivery is made by tarpaulined truck with a maximum load of 25 tonnes. Please take note that the client must provide and finance the means of unloading the delivery.
GAL TDC 01
GAL TDC 02
GAL TDC 03
GAL TDC 04
GAL TDC 05