« Country » edging stones & kerbstones
Sandstone or granite edging stones & kerbstones
Invest in your own piece of history
Several attractive lots of reclaimed «Country» sandstone or granite edging stones or kerbstones with the choice of Versailles or Fontainebleau sandstone or Lyon granite. Rectangular in shape with their two faces wearing the warm patina of time, they can be used as edges, steps, basin or pond coping, balustrades etc.
Answering all your needs in terms of style, authenticity and the charm of times past. They blend in perfectly with any of our range of setts: pavés de Versailles® and pavés de Fontainebleau® sandstone setts or pavés granit de Lyon granite setts.
Regular in shape, these setts are easy to lay.
- 15 cm x 35 cm x length 35 to 40 cm
- Grès de Versailles sandstone setts : Grey, Brown, Ochre
- Grès de Fontainebleau sandstone setts : Beige and Grey
- Lyon Granite setts: Grey, Bronze, Beige, and Pinkish hue
Packaging & Delivery
- Our packing methods comply with rigorous specifications : our country kerb stones and edging stones are packed in big bags and their weight is limited to 1.7 tonnes per big bag, that is, on average 20 ml per big bag (weighing 85 kg per ml, joints included).
- Our delivery times are of 1 week for products kept in stock.
- Delivery is made by tarpaulined truck with a maximum load of 25 tonnes. Please take note that the client must provide and finance the means of unloading the delivery.
BOR CAM 01
BOR CAM 02
BOR CAM 03
BOR CAM 04
BOR CAM 05
BOR CAM 06
BOR CAM 07