Slate wall cladding
Slate wall cladding
ARDOISE de LISBOA® slate, the choice of elegance!
With natural nobility and elegance, slate brings inimitable style to your interior and charm and originality to your landscape designs. Weather-resistant and impervious to the ravages of time, the natural, rustic aspect of slate blends perfectly with contemporary interiors and exteriors.
Our quality, fine-grained slate is extracted from the very best quarries.
Of European origin, our slate is uniform in colour with an aesthetic, structured aspect, revealing a fibred surface when hewn. Depending on the finish opted for, slate is a stunning material that adapts perfectly to all architectural styles, from the most classic to the ultra-modern, blending perfectly with all decors and adding a touch of originality and elegance to your landscape designs : flat rock, building stones, wall capping…No mass-production, no endless duplication, no set rules apart from that of providing top quality products for our clients.
- Flat rock: 8/10×8/10x choice of length
- Wall cladding : 60x 20×3 ou 60x15x3 (in cm)
- Palisades : 30x choice of length x thickness of 5/ 7 cm
- Capping stones:25x100x3 – 30x100x3 – 35x100x3 – 40x100x3 (in cm)
Made to measure sizes are available upon request
- Black only
- For flat rock walls, stone cladding and stone walling, both sides with rough surfaces and two ends sawn.
- For stone wall capping, flat natural top surface, sawn with patina finish or hewn with patina finish with 2 ends sawn.
Packaging & Delivery
- Our packing methods comply with rigorous specifications: flat stones, wall cladding, palisades and caping stones are shipped on strapped, shrink-wrapped pallets and their weight is limited to 1.7 tonnes.
- Our delivery times are of 1 week for products kept in stock and of 4 weeks for our other products.
- Delivery is made by tarpaulined truck with a maximum load of 25 tonnes. Please take note that the client must provide and finance the means of unloading the delivery.