Steps & pond or basin coping
Reclaimed edges, kerbs, steps & coping
Invest in your own piece of history
Several attractive lots of reclaimed granite or sandstone edging stones and kerbstones. Rectangular in shape with their two faces weathered by time, they can be used as edges or kerbs but also as steps and pond or basin edges or coping.
For use as steps and pond edges or coping the stones undergo additional sorting and selection in order to provide stones with 2 flat surfaces.
Lyon or Versailles edging stones or kerbstones are called bordures de campagne or « country » edging stones due to their smaller dimensions whereas the longer bordures de Paris edging stones or kerbstones are known as road kerbstones.
Answering all your needs in terms of style and authenticity, bringing with them the inimitable charm of times past, these kerbs and edges blend in perfectly with any of our range of setts: pavés granit de Lyon® or pavés granit de Paris® granite setts and pavés grès de Versailles® sandstone setts.
Regular in shape, they are easy to lay.
- Lyon granite edging stones or kerbstones, Versailles granite edging stones or kerbstones, « country» edging stones or kerbstones: 15 x 35 x length 35 to 40 cm
- Paris sandstone edging stones or kerbstones, road kerbstones: 17 x 25 / 30 x length 70 to 120 cm
- Pinkish hue
Packaging & Delivery
- Our packing methods comply with rigorous specifications: our country kerb stones and edging stones are packed in big bags and their weight is limited to 1.7 tonnes per big bag, that is, on average 20 m2 per big bag (weighing 85 kg per m2, joints included). The street kerbstones are stacked and strapped on pallets with 10 to 12 m2 per pallet for a weight of 1.5 tonnes (weighing 145 kg/m2, joints included).
- Our delivery times are of 1 week for products kept in stock.
- Delivery is made by tarpaulined truck with a maximum load of 25 tonnes. Please take note that the client must provide and finance the means of unloading the delivery.
BOR MAR 01
BOR MAS 02
BOR MAR 03
BOR BAS 04
BOR BAS 05
BOR BAS 03