Sawn topped cobbles, also known as « Provençales cobbles » bring an original touch to your exterior designs. These colourful cobbles with their rounded shapes bring to mind the paving typical of the lanes and village squares of Provence. They harmonize beautifully with any decor and bring elegance and originality to your landscaping projects: terraces, courtyards, gutters, mosaic decorations and entry ways.
Sawn river cobbles offer numerous advantages:
- Protection of the environment due to the proximity of French or European cobble suppliers.
- The use of entirely natural stone to bring charm and originality to your urban spaces, perfect for both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- With sawn surfaces they provide a comfortable walking surface and accessibility for persons with reduced mobility.
Our cobbles perfectly match the reclaimed setts and kerbstones we sell.
Suggested uses: lanes, courtyards, pedestrian paths…
- 120/200 (mm)
- 80/120 (mm)
- 60/80 (mm)
Made to measure sizes are available upon request
Tend to be light in colour, a mix of granite and basalt (cobbles from France and elsewhere in Europe).
- Sawn tops
Packaging & Delivery
- Our packing methods comply with rigorous specifications: our cobbles are packed in big bags and their weight is limited to 1.7 tonnes per big bag, that is, on average 13 m2 per big bag (weighing 130 kg per m2, joints included).
- Our delivery time is 2 to 4 weeks for products kept in stock.
- Delivery is made by tarpaulined truck with a maximum load of 25 tonnes. Please take note that the client must provide and finance the means of unloading the delivery.
CAL PRO 01
CAL PRO 02
CAL PRO 03
CAL PRO 04
CAL PRO 05
CAL PRO 06
CAL PRO 07
CAL PRO 08
CAL PRO 09
CAL PRO 10
CAL PRO 11
CAL PRO 12
CAL PRO 13
CAL PRO 14
CAL PRO 15
CAL PRO 16
CAL PRO 17